Sunday, December 21, 2014

First Recording Session with my Shiny New openBCI


So I finally found some time to get my hands dirty with the openBCI. For now, I decided to just follow the Getting Started Tutorial.


Applying the electrodes was a bit messy at first but I got the hang of it quickly. I'll need to find an affordable electrode cap soon though.

wired up and ready to go

The data looks good so far, I played around a bit with moving my eyes, blinking, clenching my jaw etc. and the artifacts looked the way they're supposed to.

I wasn't sure what to expect from the GUI, but I have to say that it's really not bad. It is certainly much better than any MATLAB tool that I have used in the past. 

Top and bottom channels are EEG, EKG in the middle.


Just flexing my masticatory muscles.






No comments:

Post a Comment